12TH MAY 2019 TRAILBLAZERS 2ND ROUND DRESSAGE ON ALL WEATHER SURFACE
CLASS 1 : INTRO A
CLASS 2A :INTRO C TRAILBLAZERS 2ND ROUND JUNIORS ONLY
CLASS 2B : INTRO C ( FOR ADULTS & COMPETITORS THAT HAVE NOT QUALIFIED )
CLASS 3 : PRELIM 13
CLASS 4A : PRELIM 18 TRAILBLAZERS 2ND ROUND
CLASS 4B : PRELIM 18 TRAILBLAZERS 2ND ROUND (JUNIORS ONLY)
CLASS 4C : PRELIM 18 (FOR COMPETITORS THAT HAVE NOT QUALIFIED )
CLASS 5 : NOVICE 27
CLASS 6A : NOVICE 34 TRAILBLAZERS 2ND ROUND
CLASS 6A : NOVICE 34 TRAILBLAZERS 2ND ROUND (JUNIORS ONLY )
CLASS 6B: NOVICE 34 (FOR COMPETITORS THAT HAVE NOT QUALIFIED )
All the above classes will be qualifiers for Trailblazers & will be run under Trailblazer rules. All entries to be made before Wednesday 8th May. Please look on website or ring 07929 873071 for start times on Saturday morning after 9AM. Entries per class £12. Rosettes will be awarded to sixth place. Please click here for entry form.
To enter online please click on the link below
Please send entries to The Secretary, Enborne Equestrian Centre, Hamstead Marshall, Newbury. RG20 0JL
Conditions of entry:
- The decision of the judges and stewards will be final.
- No claim can be entertained for anything that may happen to competitors, their property, servants, or horses in connection with, or arising out of this event. It shall be deemed a condition of entry that each entrant shall agree to indemnify the promoters against any legal action arising from such an incident.
- No entry will be accepted unless accompanied by the correct fee.
- The promoters reserve the right to refuse any entry without giving any reason whatsoever.
- An objection to the result of any class may only be made by any owner, his authorised agent or rider of a horse competing in the event. Any such person must make his objection in writing to the Secretary within one hour of that objection and pay a £10 deposit, returnable within 7 days if the objection is upheld.
- Correct riding attire must be worn by all competitors in line with RC rules. In particular, everyone mounted, whether a competitor or not, must wear a hat complying with BSEN 1384 or PAS015 with the harness properly adjusted and fastened. Failure to do so will incur elimination.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel any class or the event at their discretion.
- Horses and ponies must be 4 years old or over.
- No dogs allowed