Sunday 21st July 2019
This is also a qualifier for the Sunshine Tour Championships.
Clear Round from 12.30PM until 1PM – Small cross-poles. Competitors may be led. £5 per round.
FIRST CLASS TO START AT 1pm
CLASS 1: CROSS POLES NOT TO EXCEEED 30CMS (may be led or assisted)
CLASS 2: PAIRS RELAY NOT TO EXCEED 45CMS (may be led or assisted)
CLASS 3:TOP SCORE TO INCLUDE CROSSES, UPRIGHTS AND A COUPLE OF SPREADS FROM 30CM TO 55CMS WITH A JOKER OF 60CMS
CLASS 4:UPRIGHTS AND SPREADS NOT TO EXCEED 60cm WITH JUMP OFF
CLASS 5:UPRIGHTS AND SPREADS NOT TO EXCEED 70cm WITH JUMP OFF
All entries to be made on the day, entries per class £10. Rosettes will be awarded to sixth place.
To enter online please click the link below
IN THE EVENT OF ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS PLEASE CONTACT RUTH GARDINER ON 07929873071 TO CHECK THE SHOW IS GOING AHEAD
Conditions of entry:
- The decision of the judges and stewards will be final.
- No claim can be entertained for anything that may happen to competitors, their property, servants, or horses in connection with, or arising out of this event. It shall be deemed a condition of entry that each entrant shall agree to indemnify the promoters against any legal action arising from such an incident.
- No entry will be accepted unless accompanied by the correct fee.
- The promoters reserve the right to refuse any entry without giving any reason whatsoever.
- An objection to the result of any class may only be made by any owner, his authorised agent or rider of a horse competing in the event. Any such person must make his objection in writing to the Secretary within one hour of that objection and pay a £10 deposit, returnable within 7 days if the objection is upheld.
- Correct riding attire must be worn by all competitors in line with RC rules. In particular, everyone mounted, whether a competitor or not, must wear a hat complying with BSEN 1384 or PAS015 with the harness properly adjusted and fastened. Failure to do so will incur elimination.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel any class or the event at their discretion.
- Horses and ponies must be 4 years old or over.
- No dogs please